If you want to build muscle and have been training for a while and you haven’t yet tried a 5 day split routine, its time, yallah.
Here is the 5 days of workouts, simply do the following:
- Do 3 to 4 sets on each exercise unless specified otherwise.
- Of 10-12 repos if your goal is to gain muscle.
- Have 90 seconds to 3-minute rest periods unless it you are asked to do a drop set.
- If you don’t know any of the exercise names below, then google the name written on the program and you’ll easily find a guide on correct form. Remember correct form is one of the pillars of an effective hypertrophy (weight gain) program.
- Have 1 to 2 days rest per 7 day period then repeat.