This is the most versatile line of selectorized single station equipment available in the industry. The 22 piece line boasts primarily welded construction for durability, adjustments that can all be made from the users exercise position and most of the best biomechanics available. It’sdesigned to fit a broad range of users from 4’10” to 6’6″. The exercise movements are machine defined and are suitable for all levels of exercisers from deconditioned, active adults, general fitness and professional athletes. If your facility is designed to use only one style of selectorized machine, Pro2SE is it.
- Back pad adjusts from seated position for correct alignment with clearly-marked axis of rotation
- Adjustable thigh pad with handles enhances stabilization
- Standard adjustable start position on Pro2 SE provides five positions for individual preferences
- Patent-pending AbCam System designed with dual pivot motion replicates natural abdominal crunch movement
- Counter-balanced work arm provides low start resistance
- Two foot pegs ensure comfort with no adjustments for users of all sizes
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 2″ x 3″ and 2″ x 4″ rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, 1/2″ increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Weight Plates: 1″ solid steel weight plates, front weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Each stack has an two integrated 5 lbs increment drop down weights for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4″ stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 1/2″ and 6″ diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Hand Grips: Grip positions are engineered to keep a neutral wrist position through the complete range of motion. Grip diameters are designed for that specific movement for a comfortable exercise. Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde vinyl used on all upholstered pads
- Paint: Powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards.
- Optional: Rear weight stack shrouds
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance